Thursday, April 2, 2020

5th grade band practice

Please, continue to practice from your red book. Today I would like you to practice with your interactive practice studio OR play along CD if you have the older book. Please record yourself practicing with the interactive practice studio. You only need to record one song of your choosing. This can be submitted through charms, google classroom, or recording and sent to my email. If you have any questions or problems trying to use this let me know. I have included instructions in my post daily practice on how to download interactive practice studio or how to access it from your desktop. I am linking you to the website that contains instructions as well. You will need your book for this because the back page has your 16 digit code. Interactice Practice Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment