Thursday, April 2, 2020

Music Theory for 6-8 graders

Please go to www.musictheory.net. This is a great resource for FREE note reading practice. Many of you have used this in class previously. There is also a free musictheory.net app. I typically access it from my computer, tablet, or phone desktop. Once you have arrived at the site click exercises in the top black bar 2nd from the left. Please click or tap note identification. In the top right hand corner you may pick customize this exercise. Please, change to your clef either treble or bass. Make sure accidentals are turned on. I would like you to use this for 15 min then you can send me your score either by email or comments. If you would rather you can also take a picture of the score. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment